1) Applicants must be non-Chinese citizens with a valid passport.
2) Master's degree program applicants should have a Bachelor's degree or an equivalent degree to a Bachelor's degree (or above) in China. Doctoral degree program applicants should have a Master's degree or an equivalent degree to a Master's degree (or above) in China.
3) Applicants should be in good health and of good character, be well-behaved and be willing to abide by China's laws and regulations, as well as Tsinghua's rules.
4) Qualified English proficiency. The program will be delivered in English. Applicants should have ability in conversational and technical English. Related language proof has to be provided.
5) Language competence requirements:
The applicant's Chinese proficiency should meet the Chinese proficiency requirements announced by relevant schools/departments in the 'Catalog of Graduate Programs 2021'. Click here.
The applicants' English proficiency for the English program should meet the English proficiency requirements announced in the 'Catalog of Graduate Programs 2021' and the Admission Guide of the programs. Click here.
6) The program has specific requirements for applicants' academic performance, working years, etc. For relevant information, please refer to the remarks in the 'Catalog of Graduate Programs 2021' and the Admissions Guide of the programs. Click here.
*Note: The program is open to all applicants, irrespective of professional discipline, who want to develop their expertise in international construction and project management.