ICPM 2020 Admission
1) Applicants must be non-Chinese citizens with a valid passport.
2) Applicant should have a Bachelor’s Degree or an equivalent degree to a Bachelor's Degree (or above).
3) Applicants should be in good health and of good character, be well-behaved and be willing to abide by China's laws and regulations, as well as Tsinghua’s rules.
4) Qualified English proficiency. The program will be delivered in English. Applicants should have ability in conversational and technical English. Related language proof has to be provided.
*Note: The program is open to all applicants, irrespective of professional discipline, who want to develop their expertise in international construction and project management.
Please upload all the listed documents below to the application system:
1) Personal statement. Doctoral degree program applicants also need to submit a brief introduction of their research experience.
2) Degree certificate. Master's degree program applicants should submit a bachelor’s degree certificate. Applicant who is unable to graduate before the application deadline must provide the pre-graduation certificate of his/her current academic institute. In this case, the degree certificate shall be submitted before July 31,2019.
3) Academic transcript. Master’s degree program applicants should submit the academic transcript of undergraduate study.
4)Two academic recommendation letters from scholars who have the title of associate professor or higher, or senior professionals in a related academic field. Please follow the instructions on the online system for submission of online recommendation letters or upload the recommendation letters signed by references.
5) Passport personal information page (personal and ordinary passport). (According to Article 3 of the Nationality Law of the People's Republic of China, any individual who was a Chinese national and then acquired a foreign nationality shall provide a Certificate of Cancellation of Chinese Household registration.)
6) GPA certificate or notice.
Applicants should complete the Online Application on the website of the “THU Graduate Programs Application System” for International Students during the designated THU application period.
Applicants should fill in the application information online, upload the application documents listed below to the Online Application System, and pay the application fee online at the time of submission.
8:00 AM Nov 01, 2019-17:00 PM Dec 15, 2019
8:00 AM Jan 1, 2020 -17:00 PM Apr 20, 2020
1）Applicants are required to submit scanned images of all required documents at the time of application. All uploaded documents should be in Chinese or in English; otherwise notarial translations in Chinese or English are required. Once translated, the original documents and certified translations are to be submitted together to the application system.
2）Please scan the original or notarial application documents in color using a scanner. Documents images captured by mobile phone or camera are not acceptable. Copies are also not acceptable.
3）Application fee must be paid at time of application submission. THU is not responsible for errors made by applicants during the application process. There are no application-fee refunds.
4）Applications with incomplete documents or without application fee payment will not be processed.
5）THU may request some applicants to offer original or notarial hardcopies of application documents for further qualification check if uploaded documents are not sufficient. Applicants shall guarantee all the information and application documents submitted in this application are authentic and accurate, otherwise, the admission will be disqualified.
6）None of the above application documents will be returned.
Evaluation and Admission
THU enrolls students by document evaluation together with matriculation examination. The admission committee of the applicable department/school will review the application documents.
Admission to the graduate program is determined at the department/school level with oversight by Tsinghua University according to the result of document review and other factors. Certificate of Admission will be issued by THU Graduate Admission Office after the final admission result is released. Prior to this, applicants may check admission status via the THU Graduate Programs Application System for International Students.
Graduate Admission Office, Tsinghua University, Beijing 100084 P. R. China
Tel: +86-10-62781380 Email: email@example.com
Information of THU
WeChat ID: TsinghuaUni
Tuition and Scholarship
Costs (￥: RMB. Yuan)
1）Application Fee: ￥ 800
2）Tuition Fees: The total tuition and Fees of two-year study equals ￥158,000 (e.g. ￥79,000/year, the payment methods are subjected to instructions of Tsinghua University).
3）Accidental Injury and Hospitalization Insurance: ￥ 600/year
4）Accommodation: ￥ 80/day-bed for single rooms and AB rooms, ￥ 40/day-bed for double rooms in student dormitories.
Scholarship (￥: RMB. Yuan)
1）Qualified applicants are encouraged to apply for the Chinese Government Scholarship (CGS). Applications should be submitted to the China Scholarship Council (CSC) (Website: http://www.campuschina.org) through recommendation by Chinese Embassies or Consulates or relevant organizations in applicant home countries between November and April (deadlines vary by country). Applicants are recommended to identify their respective countries’ application deadlines well in advance. A certificate of conditional acceptance should be obtained from the THU Graduate Admission Office beforehand if necessary. Admission documents of Chinese Government Scholarship holders will be issued by recommending scholarship organizations (excluding scholarship holders recommended by Tsinghua University).
2）Besides, applicants may alternatively choose to apply for the Beijing Government Scholarship for master’s degree programs, which will typically support full, half, or partial tuition. The related website link is http://is.tsinghua.edu.cn/publish/is/9264/index.html.
Note* Since ICPM is the high tuition fee with English taught programme, either the full scholarship of CSC or Beijing Government Scholarship cannot cover all the tuition fee. The candidate who gets the CSC or Beijing Government Scholarship should also pay the supplementary.
3）To consider of every international student, the Department of Construction Management will provide certain financial aidthat is also judged by the comprehensive individual performance. Overall, the department will try its best to assist you. If you are enrolled in the programme, you can find more details in the pre-admission letter.
*Note: for more detailed information about introduction and application of scholarship, please visit http://is.tsinghua.edu.cn.